Flexzilla® Retractable Air Hose Reel
3/8" x 30' (9m) with 1/4” M NPT connections, with BSP adapters
10 bar working pressure (-40 to 65 degrees C)
• Automatic Leveling System - Layers the hose evenly when rewinding
• Multipoint Latch Mechanism - Reel will automatically lock hose in place at any length wherever you stop
• Impact Resistant Housing
• Speed Control Device - Provides consistent and safe speed when retracting the hose
• Adjustable Hose Stopper - Increase or decrease the length of the hose that remains when hose is fully retracted
• Swivel Mounting Bracket - Pivots in the direction of your work, reel can be mounted to wall or ceiling
• Lead-in Hose Included - 3 ft. x 1/4 in. MNPT (with BSP adapters)
Flexzilla® Air Hose Features:
• Extreme all-weather flexibility (-40°C to 60°C)
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Kink resistant under pressure
• Lays flat - no memory
• Durable and abrasion-resistant outer cover
• Max. working pressure at 20°C: 10 bar
• Includes bend restrictor to reduce wear and tear, prolonging the life of the hose
Flexzilla® is a revolutionary hose featuring a Premium Hybrid Polymer material that redefines flexibility. Flexzilla® hose characteristics offer zero memory allowing it to lay-flat exactly where you drop it and won't work against you during operation or coiling after use. Flexzilla® offers extreme all-weather flexibility, even in sub-zero conditions.
The colour CHARTREUSE as applied to the body of the air hose is a registered trademark owned by Weems Industries, Inc. Flexzilla® is a registered trademark owned by Weems Industries, Inc.
L8232FZ (9m x 3/8" ID Flexzilla® Air Hose )
Our carriage rates are applicable to UK Mainland & Northern Ireland postcodes only.
For carriage rates to Scottish Isles and Isle of Man please contact 01933 277591 or email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Carriage rates depend on the weight/size of the items.
You can return any item within 14 days of receipt provided the item is in an unused and undamaged condition.
Please contact 01933 277591 or email@example.com for a goods return number.
The buyer is responsible for the return postage.